Why Choose Us?
- We are open-minded and nonjudgmental.
- We are personable, real & relatable.
- We provide a safe, private and comfortable environment for healing and growth.
- We think about the whole person and the environment they live in.
- We use treatment approaches that are proven to be effective.
- We focus on providing the highest quality of care available.
- We understand the biological and neurological bases for treatment concerns.
- We work with clients to meet their goals.
What Psychologists Do
Psychologists help to ensure the health and well-being of people in our society: individuals, families, and groups. Psychologists are doctorally-trained professionals who conduct research, perform testing, and evaluate and treat a full range of emotional, behavorial and psychological challenges. Psychologists provide an array of services to address these concerns, including individual, family, or group counseling, and psychological evaluations. In Florida, psychologists do not prescribe medication.
Associates in Family Psychology is proud to be a well-known and trusted practice in our area since 2005. A large portion of our referrals come from existing clients as well as other professionals you know in our community, such as doctors, teachers, and school administrators. We value these relationships and with your consent, we work hard to collaborate with other professionals when it will help you to achieve your treatment goals.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about each of us, the services we offer, and how we can help. Our Fort Myers office is easily accessible from I-75 to and from neighboring Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, and Naples.