Changes in services due to COVID-19
We are currently not open for in-person services.
All services will be conducted via telehealth until further notice.
If you need assistance, please review the following information:
Current Clients: Please check your email for an important message from your doctor. You may also log in to your client portal for appointments and account management.
New Clients: View the Our Team Page and complete a contact form for the psychologist of your choice. Someone will get back to you shortly.
What is Telehealth? Click HERE for quick video!
Click here: How to get started with Telehealth
Upon return to in-office services (Date announcement coming soon!).
To reduce exposure of any illness (not just covid), we ask the following of our clients and visitors:
Please follow the suggestions below:
- If you are SICK, PLEASE STAY AT HOME. (Call us so we can discuss other options. ie: telehealth sessions are available)
- Anyone who arrives with symptoms (ie: fever, cough, respiratory distress) will be asked to cancel the appointment.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day. Wash vigorously with soap and water for AT LEAST 20 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth thoroughly if you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugging, shaking hands or other physical contact.